Sunday, May 23, 2010

My "art attack"

I know these photos are not the best....but just to let you see what I have been up to lately. These oils were painted from photos I took on the Kepler Track in Fiordland National Park. They do look much better from afar!!! The one on the left I am unsure whether I mat titivate it a little,by adding some tussocks in the foreground
















I have also been working on some layouts for the family album, which have been fun!! Cannot wait til next week, when the first box of goodies for my design team work arrives on the doorstep!!


So what have been up to on the scrapping front this weekend?? This LO was inspired by a sketch I made from a LO I saw somewhere!!! Apologies to the original artist....I did not note who you were!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl, when are you going to tell us all about your classes? LOL I'd love to see some updates when you get a few spare minutes?
    Rosey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sharon. It's monika from scrapjazz. We've all been worried about you and your family. If you get a chance pop in. Praying you are all ok


    Hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete