Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Hi everyone!!!

Its definitely birthday month in our house this month!! Today is my little sisters birthday, and to celebrate, I have scrapped a page of her and I when we we met up in Australia last year!

I have used the most fabulous range of paper by Kaisercraft.....the Kaleidoscope collection.
Simply love the freshness of these papers! Very pretty and feminine.

In this page, I have used gesso which I have stamped into, and allowed to dry. I have then used gelatos to blend and shade, and finally some lovely little background stamps. I adore this stitching stamp here by prima! it is sooooooo much simpler than getting out the machine to add the finer details! I used a square punch to punch out 2inch squares and place them under the photo like building blocks. The use of assorted flowers and laces are then used to create a frame for the photo, and also some shapes from the kaleidoscope collection have been added to the mix.


Another page I created with this collection, is this page

I used some texture paste through a wire netting mask ( any mask will work....but preferably one with a fine design). Check out the ones in the shop here
These papers were so stunning I just wanted to layer them up, pop a photo on top then cluster a selection of flowers and die cuts. Love this layout.....its the first time my family have been together for a long LONG time, and it was lovely that it was a family wedding that brought us all together.

Thanks for looking.....(and have a lovely day Kim!!!) 

Cheers
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment